When I am about the begin a new project, I usually ask for the client's logo if they already have one. In most cases, they do, but it almost always needs cleaning up.
- I am a Software Engineer and a Designer
- I design/develop web applications and small business web sites
- I consult as a HTML/CSS, PHP and C# developer
- Founded Un-identified LLC (www.un-identified.com) in 2006
- Twitter: @paragjagdale
- Press left or right arrow keys to progress slides. Press shift to see the example blog page.
- You can also try out the example blog page without slides on top.
- Use Firefox 3.6 to view slides. They were optimized for Firefox since thats what I used for the presentation so they don't work so well in Internet Explorer.
Note: This presentation was given on , thus the browser support for features may have progressed since then. Do your research for your most common browsers and see if they support the features today.